What is Complia?
Need Complia Instructions? Complia is the official web portal for the Montana Medical Marijuana Program. Industry stakeholders(Providers) utilize Complia to manage the application process for patient, employee, and business license applications. Complia allows users to update their previously submitted/ approved applications as well as renew expiring registrations. Patients and employees can also order replacement cards through Complia.
Team Think Higher understands applying, submitting and using Complia can be a pretty intimating task. Use these helpful links and walk-throughs to help aid in the process. If any questions arise during the process, dont hesitate to reach out to us or to stop in, we’d be happy to help.
Complia is the Montana registry system for the Montana Medical Marijuana Program. Team Think Higher understands it is a pretty intimidating process. We have broken down Complia Registration registration in order to help individuals navigate the process.
What is Complia?
Complia is the official web portal for the Montana Medical Marijuana Program. Industry stakeholders (a.k.a Providers) will utilize Complia to manage the application process for patient, employee, and business license applications. Complia allows users to update their previously submitted and approved applications as well as renew expiring registrations. Patients and employees will also order replacement cards through Complia.
What Information Do I Need To Apply?
Registered Cardholder Application Requirements
All registered cardholder applicants apply online via Complia’s Industry Portal.
The following is required when submitting an application for a registered cardholder or minor cardholder:
- Photo of registered cardholder applicant
- The photo must be SQUARE and properly oriented. Sideways or rectangular photos will be rejected. Please contact METRC Support if you need help rotating/cropping a photo. Photo must be a clear, color photo of the patient’s unobscured face taken within the last six months to reflect the patient’s current appearance with a plain white or off-white background. The patient must be directly facing the camera, have a neutral facial expression or natural smile with both eyes open, no sunglasses, and hats removed. The photo should be from the shoulders up. Generally, the photo should look like a driver’s license or passport photo. The file may not be digitally enhanced or altered in a way that changes the patient’s appearance. Photos that do not adhere to these requirements will be rejected.
- Copy of MT Driver’s License, MT State ID, Tribal ID, or Passport. If submitting a passport, include a proof of residency document. Acceptable proof of residency documents include a utility bill or lease agreement. Contact the department for additional guidance.
- For minor cardholder applicants, a copy of MT DL, MT State ID, Tribal ID, or Passport of legal guardian
- Signed Physician Statement for a Debilitating Medical Condition
- For minor cardholder applicants signed Physician Statement for Minors
- Name and address of provider
- For minor cardholder applicants where a legal guardian is acting as provider, the legal guardian must register as a provider.
- For minor cardholder applicants, proof of legal guardianship. Acceptable documents include birth certificate or court approved document Please contact the Montana Medical Marijuana Program for additional guidance.